Thursday, July 15, 2010

1 week and 4 days = 4 lbs down!

Whoo hoo! Today it has been one week and (techincally) 3 days since my zero gluten decision. I went to the doctor for a checkup yesterday and when I got on the scale it didn't go as high as I was expecting it to! I had to look again because I was waiting on it to get to the dreaded 1-6-0...but it didn't! I couldn't see it very well because it was one of the older ones but it looked like I was down 4 or 6 lbs! I'm hoping that it wasn't broken or too old to function anymore but if it was dead on I've dropped a few l-bs! 4 pounds may not be a lot but it's a start!

The other crazy thing was that today for lunch I had a salad with buffalo chicken on it....it was supposed to be grilled chicken however I think it may have had a little bit of breading on it because about an hour later I realized my lungs felt tighter and my breathing was a little more strained. Not positive that it was the chicken but there wasn't any other reason for my breathing to be affected so I'm thinking it was some unwanted gluten! Crazy!

 So my report for 10 days in is 4 lbs down and more to go! 4 and a half weeks left, can't wait to see other results! Now if only I could get my butt in the gym I could turn that 4 into 14! Only I hate working out and don't have an accountability partner. Still working on that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment